And awaaaaay we go!
- I had my locs pinned up yesterday and I took them down last night. Everyone at work is like, “that was cute! Why’d you take it down?” Clearly some folks who have never spent a day with hairpins in their hair.
- Today’s work slacks are kind of loose. I like my summer wardrobe better. Maxi dresses allow a few pounds leeway in weight loss.
- I’ve been looking at info re: eating right for my blood type. I would have to give up my beloved dairy. *cries* What I have noticed is that since I’ve been eating more, my energy is picking up, and seemingly my metabolism. Apparently O+ peeps are the quickest to go into “starvation mode” when our bodies don’t get enough calories. I’ve focused on increasing protein, more fruits/veggies, and decreasing refined sugar. I still have my snacks every now and then. It’s a work in progress. I’ve reduced my workout schedule to every other day; my creaky hip joints need the extra rest. So far, so good.
- This week and next week are short weeks for me, as I’m off Friday and Monday. I try to never work on or close to my birthday.
- I’m kind of sad that HH and I won’t be together on my birthday. We’re going to dinner tomorrow night at Dressler’s for an early celebration.
- I have been slacking on my water intake the past few days. I need to get back on track with that and my essential fatty acids. Dry skin and hair is not the business.
- I can’t believe I’m about to turn 38. 20 year high school reunion coming up this summer. Time flies!
- I haven’t been to the pool in a few weeks. I’ll start back again in February.
- I mixed some shea butter last night and I think I went a smidge overboard on the lemongrass EO. I smell like a lemon drop. Oops.
- It’s too early to be over the work day already, but I truly am.
- This post was started two hours ago. Good ol’ work got in the way.
Dump complete! 🙂