And this week, I’m actually posting the correct questions for this date! LOL!
Questions courtesy of Patrick.
1. S is for SEW: What is the extent of your sewing talent?
If a button falls off, I can sew it back on. Most things that can be done by hand with a needle and thread, I can handle. I haven’t tried to thread a sewing machine since Mrs. Baker’s 8th grade home ec class. I tried and failed miserably then. My sewing project was all done by hand, and my mom helped with a lot.
2. S is for SHOPPING: Which store do you dread visiting the most?
Hmmmm. None, really. I’m not a big fan of shopping, so I try to make every store visit one in which I get in, get what I need, and get out. Kind of like a guy.
3. S is for SONG: What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
“Moves Like Jagger.” HH loves that song. I’m giggling now at the thought of him dancing around and being goofy when that comes on.
4. S is for SPEED: As a general rule, how close (in miles per hour) do you stay to a posted speed limit?
Um…lately it’s been a lot closer to 10. Shameful. But it’s such a long work commute, my lead foot can’t be good for 35 miles.
5. S is for STRIP: Would you be more or less likely to attend a party if you knew strippers would be present?
Probably less likely. I’ve never been to a strip club. One if my friends had a stripper come to our dorm when I was in college (it was her birthday). I think I was working or out and about, so I missed it. Didn’t even care.
6. S is for SUGAR: When you want to sweeten something, are you more likely to use real sugar, the pink packet, the blue packet or the green packet?
If those are the only choices, I’d go for real sugar. The fake stuff scares me now. But my top choice for tea and coffee is raw agave nectar. 🙂