I’m so glad it’s Friday, I don’t know what to do.
- I would like to thank Sirius/XM “70s on 7” for hitting me with the following three songs in a row this morning: Bobby Caldwell’s What You Won’t Do For Love,” Eddie Money’s “Two Tickets to Paradise”, and Andy Gibb’s “Everything.” Great sing-along tunes. Then they played something from KISS that I didn’t recognize and I changed the channel. LOL!
- I think the teen brought cold germs back from NY. I have the sniffles and my throat is scratchy. Loading up on Wild Cherry Bark cough syrup this weekend. It’s nasty, but effective.
- I need to go to the gym today, but based in the bullet point above, I don’t know if that’s happening.
- we have a board here that has pics of all the employees hired in 2012, myself included. I always smile when I walk by and see my pic, because it was taken the morning HH came here and proposed, 3/29.
- apparently some people are happy that some of us are on hiatus from twitter because it has un-cluttered their time line. Ummm…Twitter is for tweeting! LOL! If you feel someone tweets too much, unfollow them, instead of hanging on to be nosy. Chile, boo. LOL!
- I forgot my lunch today. I need to make a healthy eating out choice.
- I need to borrow Ms. Sayitlikethis’ brain to get through this Business Law test for my CPCU test. I’ll give it back to her after that. 😛
- I have a few friends who have been through some serious changes in 2012. I hope that I was as supportive as they needed me to be during that time.
- HH has given the ok for CH to miss school on 1/28 so he can come to ATL with me for the Battle of the Bands. Yay! We’re staying with my cousin, so we just need to get the event tickets, which my sister is doing this week. We want to make sure we’re all sitting together. I’m so proud of my nephew! It makes me beam with joy to see him out on the field playing the quints. I guess all that random drum banging when he was a child turned out to be worth it. And he passed a really hard class first semester. Winning!
- I’m looking for a Friday blog meme (i.e., Wordless Wednesday and Three Things Thursday). What do you guys do for Fridays?