I would’ve told you the following:
- yesterday I searched for – and found – an iPhone arm band that is supposed to fit over the Defender Otter Box. YAY!!! I liked the Tune Band but it was a pain to take the Otter Box on and off, which is how I ended up with a scratched camera lens on my iPhone 4.
- HH trying to figure out his new phone = comedy. He keeps asking me how to do stuff, like I picked up the phone manual and memorized it in 10 seconds like Johnny #5 from Short Circuit. Dude, I don’t know!! LOL!
- I guess I’m spoiled, but it’s hard for me to reply to Blogger posts from the iPhone/iPad. Their log in is weird and without flash it sometimes doesn’t work. And don’t get me started on the captchas. I feel bad because there are Blogger blogs I want to comment on. Everybody come to WordPress!
- I still need to change my name on some things, including my FL adjuster’s license. I know I sent them a request. They are just a mess. We need to just chop the whole state off and float it down to Cuba. (Sorry Floridians, but that state is an insurance nightmare. LOL)
- I don’t have a 2013 calendar for my desk. We’re getting cheaper and cheaper on the office supplies in this new millennium.
- One of my new friends I met in 2012 has decided to quit smoking. Today is day 14 of her 28 day challenge. She’s doing well! Anybody quit smoking before and have any advice?
- 2012 threw us a curve ball at the end, but overall it was a very good year. 🙂
- my engagement ring needs to be re-plated with rhodium but I refuse to take it off. I wear it with pride! I told HH I ain’t ready to send it in yet for cleaning and plating. He just shakes his head.
- I’ve gotten back into playing Draw Something again. I don’t know how these people do all this elaborate artwork on there. I use a stylus and my stuff still looks crazy at times.
- downloaded a logic puzzles app on the iPad. I haven’t done these on the regular in a minute. I used to buy variety puzzle books to do them. I learned how to do them in the gifted and talented program waaaaaaaay back in 5th and 6th grade.
- my body is here at work, but my mind is off on an adventure. LOL